Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bed for Four

I was with my boyfriend at his cousin's house, with the cousin and the cousin's girl. The lights were out and we were listening to the radio. My boyfriend and I were kissing, and then he reached in my pants and began rubbing my clit. It drove me crazy. At that point I would have done anything to feel his big hard dick in my wet pussy. He felt how wet I was and began licking his fingers. That drove me even more over the edge .I then grabbed a cover, pulled him on top of me, and proceeded to have the best sex I have ever had with him or anyone else. That night he made me catch multiple orgasms. After all of our moaning I realized that the cousin and his girl were also getting it on. On the same bed. Their moaning got me horny all over again. So I got on top of my boyfriend and sucked his hard dick. And with his taste and my pussy juices I have got to say that I sucked his dick like I never sucked before. And to this day I still get wet from just thinking about it. Right now I think I'll go masturbate.