Sunday, May 20, 2007

On the table

Holding her hands I led her downstairs where I had placed a table at the base of the stairs... I lifted her onto it and slid her panties off quickly and quietly. My friend was lookout in case any teachers were coming. My dick now erect was ready to enter her pussy, as I placed myself between her legs (we didn't have much time). Half of my cock head was in before she let out a slight scream, telling me that she had masturbated the night before and was a bit sore. I, a little disappointed, decided I would just jerk off until I came.

However, something about me spanking made her excited, 'cause before I knew it she had her legs up begging me to enter. I slowly entered and finally when my head was in she let out a huge yell.. I started to move slowly and noticed that her pussy felt unusually "loose" (usually it was a bit tight). I started to fuck her rougher and rougher until her moans got louder and louder...the desk we were fucking on hitting the wall quite often now.

I placed both of her feet over my shoulders, ignoring her cries that this position would hurt. I started to hit it harder and harder, faster and faster until she came. She then on recovering took my dick in her mouth and returned the favor.